1. Site of the poster: Width 3 feet, Height 4 feet (Landscape layout)
2. The Board for mounting the poster would be made of cork material,
mounted on stand.
3. Posters should be setup at the venue by 14th September 2017 by 10am
4. The material for printing your posters may be flex or paper
5. Serial numbers will be allotted for each poster, please put up your posters on the board at the slot
allotted to you. You need to mention your serial number at the upper right hand side corner of the
poster. Serial numbers for your posters will be put up on the website by 11th September
6. The session for final Judgment/ assessment of the posters by designated judges will take place
on 16th September between 2pm to 4.30pm
7. The author should remain by his/her poster board for the entire duration of the poster session
8. Collect your participation certificates at the end of the session.
9. No audiovisual equipment is permitted for the poster session
10. Presenters should bring their own stationery. No stationery like sticky tape, glue, scissors etc will
be provided at the venue.
11. Three prizes and two certificates of merit will be awarded for the best posters as decided by the
judges. The judges' decision will be final.
12. ePosters may also be used. However these are based on prior booking.
13. Application for posters along with an abstract should be sent to the secretariat by email (email@example.com on or before 15.05.2018.